Friday 26 December 2014

Spring 2015

In the spring of 2015, I will work for no less than three universities, teaching Literature and Media Theory. At l'Université de la Manouba (Tunisia), I will teach an introduction to Media Theory for the first year of the MA programme of the English Department. At Radboud University (the Netherlands) I will teach similar courses to BA students of the Department of Literary and Cultural Studies. And for Utrecht University, I will teach a MA course on colonial and postcolonial literature set in the Dutch Indies and Indonesia for the MA programme in Cultural History.

It's quite exciting to be teaching such a wide variety of courses at such widely varying universities. I am especially looking forward to experience the difference - if there is any - between Dutch and Tunesian students.